Covid-19 Policies & Protocols
YOUR CHILD’S SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
Our Health and Safety Policy:
We have a mandatory staff vaccination in effect, except for those with medical exemptions. All staff working inside the Marquee building are fully vaccinated.
When indoors, all staff, students, and visitors must be wearing a mask at all times, without exception. Masks will be worn while singing and dancing outside, unless the class is small enough to allow students to be distanced from one another.
Our policy is subject to change at any time as we receive updated information from the Province and other levels of government. We will keep our families up-to-date on any policy changes as they arise.
Protocols for Keeping Students Safe:
- Any children/staff member who is not feeling well will not be permitted to come to class. Re-entry will be permitted upon the negative result of a Covid-19 test performed by a certified assessment centre. A rapid home test is not acceptable.
- We will be sanitizing all surfaces, doorknobs, light switches and floors before and after every class using a medical grade sanitizing fogger with government certified solution.
- We will be ensuring that the maximum grouping at all times in any one room is following the 6’ rule.
- Separate entrances will be used for each group (we have 3 separate studios with their own entrance/exit doors. Two on the front/north side of our building and one in the back/south.
- Each studio has 2 washrooms for use exclusively. These washrooms will be sanitized after EVERY use.
- Smaller class sizes will be implemented
- All participants who are taking classes at Marquee’s studio will be screened via a questionnaire to be completed prior to their child attending the program.
- Each student and staff member’s temperatures will be checked upon arrival and will answer a short form questionnaire prior to each class.
- Parents/visitors will not be permitted to enter the building at any time. We will always meet you at the door…with a smile :0)
- Masks are required to be worn indoors at all times. Please arrive wearing one. We also have a supply of masks should your child’s mask become soiled or broken. We also have a supply of latex free gloves (if required).
- Hand sanitizer, facial tissue and sanitizing supplies will be available at all times in each of the rooms and entrances/exits.
- We have set up an outdoor shelter which will be our outdoor singing area, when singing inside is not permitted, as long as weather cooperates for us to be there.
- Water fountain and pencil sharpeners are sealed up – no use permitted.
- Regular hand washing/sanitzation will take place upon arrival.
- In order to ensure we are meeting with the required social distancing measures, each studio floor has pre-measured, taped out x’s for each student to know where to stand.
Please let us know if you have any questions at all. We are here to help you.
Marquee Theatrical Productions is a charitable organization
Charitable # 876749300 RR0001